Approximately 19,761 people are living with Bipolar Disorder in the Greater Charleston, SC area.* Yet, not one Bipolar-specific support group exists.
Your gift makes an expert-led group in a beautiful and safe environment possible.
- A $10 donation shows people with Bipolar Disorder that you care
- A $20 donation helps support outreach to let people know that this group exists
- A $50 donation allows us to have an expert lead meetings and provide valuable insight and resource information
- A $100 donation covers monthly rent for our beautiful and peaceful space
- A $3000 donation covers all expenses for an entire year
Please consider giving! A donation makes a wonderful gift or can honor a loved one. Please help us fight stigma and improve the lives of of those suffering from mental illness in South Carolina. We can’t do it without you!
*There are 761,000 people living in the greater Charleston, SC area (U.S Census Bureau).* Bipolar